>>>>WARNING!!!  Citrus Content Ahead!!!  WARNING!!!<<<<

 

Rurouni Kenshin Fanfic

Rurouni Kenshin & Samurai X Original Japanese Version © N.Watsuki/Shueisha * Fuji-TV * SME Visual Works Inc. * Sony Pictures Entertainment

All Fanfics created by Chiruken (me) were written for the sole purpose of shared entertainment and not intended for publication or sale.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

 

A Love Story

by Chiruken

Part 19

 

Jollity

Haste thee Nymph, and bring with thee
Jest and youthful jollity,
Quips and cranks, and wanton wiles,
Nods and becks, and wreathed smiles…

-- John Milton (1608–1674), British poet

 

 

       

 

       

       

Misao’s eyes drifted closed again as she gave herself over completely into the keeping of the passionate man she’d fallen in love with.  She twisted her wrists and was mildly surprised when he released her, allowing her to place her arms around him, pulling him closer to her as she returned the heated kiss.  When his lips left hers briefly she smiled and murmured softly, her breath mingling with his.  “No regrets…this is what I want.  Now, always, forever…” Come what may, she trusted him.  Himura Kenshin would never intentionally cause her harm.  She was safe with him…she believed it within her heart and soul.

 

Need coursed through him, breaking against his carefully constructed control, and he knew he was lost.  Just as inexorably as he’d claimed her as his own, he was hers…heart, mind and soul he belonged to her.  It was exhilarating…and terrifying.  Never before had he felt such raw emotion.  It felt almost as if he were being consumed by the roiling feelings coursing through him.  He needed an outlet for the unfamiliar sensations assaulting him.  And so, he turned to Misao…the one person who could make him lose control, stoking the flames of passion with one innocent glance, through her soft voice.  “Ahh…Misao…” He murmured softly, pressing his lips against the slender column of her throat, his hands roaming over the supple smoothness of her body, lingering on the gentle swell of her hip before sliding upwards again to cup the perfection of her breast.

 

Shivering with newly awakened need, Misao arched upwards against him, unconsciously urging him to continue while her hands glided over the smooth perfection of his shoulders and back, feeling the muscles tense beneath her fingers.  “Kenshin…” She breathed his name as a plea, begging for more, yet not understanding what it was that she was asking for.  All she knew was that she felt a fire growing within her, spreading outward, and he was the cause of it.

 

Running one sword callused palm over the smooth flesh of her side, down over her hip and around to cup the back of her thigh, he smiled at the shiver that coursed over her as she moved beneath him, pressing closer.  Slowly urging her knee to bend, he caressed the sensitive softness behind her knee before trailing his fingers over the silky smooth skin of her inner thigh and back again, gently teasing and coaxing more breathy sighs from between her parted lips.  Placing soft, teasing kisses against her throat moving downwards over her delicate collarbone he paused before continuing, pressing his lips against the gentle swell of her breast.  Exerting light pressure against her slender thigh, he hooked his arm under her, holding her firmly in place as he continued to press light kisses against her petal soft flesh, moving from her breast down across her flat stomach.  Pausing for a moment, waiting, giving her an opportunity to protest, he glanced up and smiled, seeing her eyes closed, lips parted on soft pants, her hands closed into fists and resting beside her head.

 

Misao shivered as she felt his lips moving over her body, trailing light kisses down over her sensitive skin, pausing, his warm breath teasing, tantalizing.  Kami-sama!  Don’t stop!  She shifted, desperately begging him to continue, a soft moan escaping her throat when he finally complied, his lips pressing against the ultra-sensitive flesh of her inner thigh, moving in slow teasing caresses upwards, closer to her intimate places.  Trembling with growing urgency, she whimpered softly, begging him wordlessly to not leave her in suspense any longer.  And yet his lips moved away, replaced by the warmth of his hand moving in slow, lazy circles, inching closer, closer…but then shifting away.  A soft cry of protest escaped her parted lips as she reached down, her fingers brushing against his, trying unsuccessfully to guide his hand where she most needed his touch.  A low chuckle washed over her, caressing, teasing.  “Patience, koibito, patience…”

 

Misao closed her eyes with a smile of contentment that was quickly replaced by a gasp of shock.  “Kenshin!”  His name emerged on a soft moan as she trembled beneath his light touch, yearning for more, yet not knowing what the “more” was.  Another gasp escaped her parted lips when she felt his hand move up her thigh to rest against her intimately.

 

Closing his eyes, he smiled, reveling in the moist warmth beneath the palm of his hand.  Lifting his head to gaze up at her, his smile widened when he met her impassioned green gaze.  “Misao…” He murmured her name softly as he moved his hand in a slow, circular caress.  “Do you trust me, koishii?”  He waited until she nodded, a jerky movement as she bit her lip, eyes closing as another soft moan escaped her throat.  Moving his hand back to her slender leg, he urged gently urged her to bend her knee and rest her delicate foot flat on the floor.  Shifting his weight to his other side, he slowly guided her other leg to the same position as the first.

 

Biting her lip with a flush of embarrassment, Misao closed her hands into fists.  “Ano…Kenshin…” She began hesitantly, not entirely comfortable with being exposed so intimately.

 

“Shhh…” Murmuring quiet encouragement, Kenshin closed his eyes and ran his hands along the silken flesh of her thighs, lightly caressing, gently urging her to relax, loving the contrast between the roughness of his sword callused hands and the petal softness of her skin.  Leaning forward, he pressed a light kiss against her flat abdomen, smiling when the tense muscles jumped under his touch.  Brushing his fingers against the smoothness of her inner thigh, he slowly moved closer to her feminine center.  Closing his eyes again he forced his own needs to the back of his mind, determined to go as slowly as his sweet Misao needed.  He would give her all the time in the world, if only to bring her pleasure and see her sweet smile.  He moved his fingers against her, lightly teasing, stroking her, delighting in her gasps of pleasure.  He paused, giving her a chance to protest as he pressed his fingers against her firmly.  When she arched her back, softly calling his name with increasing urgency, he gently moved his fingers, earning more cries of passionate pleasure.  Slowly, watching her flushed features closely, he exerted more pressure, pausing at her entrance momentarily before pressing his fingers inside of her.

 

With a startled cry, Misao reached down and grasped his wrist, part of her mind acknowledging that he’d stopped moving and didn’t protest her sudden fearful rejection.  Drawing in a shallow breath, she forced her fingers to relax and released his strong wrist and waited for him to continue.  An eternity later she could feel his strong fingers move inside of her and then pause.  Biting her lips against a cry of frustration, the whimpered softly when he withdrew his hand.  Her eyes snapped open when she felt his lips moving against her breast, pausing to draw one hardened peek into the moist warmth of his mouth before continuing in a lazy path up to her jaw, pausing again, and then claiming her lips in a sweetly gentle kiss.  She could feel his strong, compact frame pressed against her…and something else.  Curious, she trailed her fingers down over his ribs, a smile curving her lips when he jumped a little.  He’s ticklish… It was a delightful discovery.  Her fingers continued in their downwards exploration, until she reached her destination.  With one swift move, she grasped the hardness pressing against her thigh and blinked in surprise when Kenshin broke off his kiss to bury his face against her neck with a low groan.

 

Closing his eyes tightly, Kenshin gritted his teeth and fought to remain still as Misao’s fingers caressed him intimately with innocent curiosity.  He knew that despite his best intentions that if she continued with her explorations he’d forget about finesse and take her roughly, without a thought to her own pleasure.  “Misao…” He whispered hoarsely against her neck.  “Misao, please stop!”  He was growing desperate now and her giggles didn’t set his mind at ease at all.  Suddenly his head snapped up, senses fully alert.  “Kuso!”  He swore violently under his breath as he jumped to his feet, pulling Misao with him in one fluid motion.  Bending to retrieve a yukata he swiftly wrapped it around her shoulders and pulled it closed in front, effectively concealing her sweet curves just as the door opened.

 

Misao squeaked in alarm and acute embarrassment.  “A-Aoshi-sama!”  She ducked down and tried to hide behind Kenshin.

 

For his part, Kenshin swore with amazing imagination as he glared at the taller man standing in the doorway with shock clearly stamped on his features.  “Sorry.  Didn’t know the bathhouse was occupied.”  His eyes moved past the former hitokiri to see Misao trying to hide behind him, face red with embarrassment.  He jerked his gaze back to the man standing protectively in front of her when a sound very close to a growl emerged through his gritted teeth.

 

“Knocking is an effective way of discovering this, Aoshi.”  Bending quickly, Kenshin retrieved a yukata for himself and with sharp, angry movements, dressed.  Turning to Misao, he managed a tight smile.  “Good night, Misao…I’ll see you in the morning.”  With that said, he turned on his heel and strode past the still stunned Aoshi.

 

“Misao, I…” Aoshi began only to fall silent at her furious glare.

 

“Aoshi-sama, how could you?!”  Turning her back, she quickly shoved her arms into the yukata and tied it tightly at her waist before spinning to face him again.  “You didn’t see me interrupting you and Megumi, did you?  Honestly!  I was SO close!”  She could feel tears fill her eyes.  “If you ruined my one and only chance to feel like a desirable woman, I’ll never forgive you!”  With that said, she stormed past him and out of the bathhouse, leaving Aoshi standing in shocked silence.

 

A moment later he raised a hand and ran his fingers through his hair, throwing it into disarray.  “Battousai…and Misao?!”  He muttered in disbelief before shaking his head sharply and searching the bathhouse for Megumi’s hairpin.  “I should’ve just waited until morning…” He doubted the sight of Misao, half dressed and flushed standing behind a decidedly not dressed and obviously aroused Battousai was going to leave his memory for a very long time.  It wasn’t a mental picture he was pleased to have.  “Dammit!  Where the hell is it?”  He gritted his teeth and turned for the door.  He’d send Megumi for it in the morning.  At the moment he just wanted to get as far away from the cursed bathhouse and the recent memories incurred by his thoughtless entry.  “Next time, I knock.”  He vowed as he left the now deserted bathhouse behind.

 

 

**To Be Continued…**